Not sure if you need an elder law attorney?
A simple way to find out is to answer the following:
- Who will handle my affairs if I get sick?
- How can I make my medical and financial wishes known while in the early stages of Alzheimer’s or dementia?
- What if I outlive my money should I have to go into a nursing facility?
- How can I leave the most to my family, while being able to live comfortably?
- How can I preserve my assets in the event I need long term care?
- How can I know my special needs child will be protected?
- What about living wills and powers of attorney?
- Can I qualify for Medicaid?
- Should I purchase an annuity?
- What is probate, and should I try to avoid it?
If you are unsure how to answer any of these questions related to advanced aging, special needs, or end of life, chances are you need an elder law attorney.
These are the types of difficult challenges that nationally recognized and board elder law attorney A. Frank Johns, JD, LLM, CELA and his team helps client and their families resolve every day. In fact, we believe that advance planning is the best protection to help you maximize your savings and guarantee your wishes when the unexpected occurs. At Booth Harrington & Johns of NC PLLC, our practice is built around helping its clients deal with these issues so you can get back to things that make your life enjoyable.
To learn more, request a COMPLIMENTARY copy of our signature guide, "Peace of Mind Tomorrow Requires Planning Today." Simply complete and submit the following and we will send you one free of charge.